Let’s Get Started
First-time Visits In-person or Online
Whether it’s for kids, teens, or adults, we have options and we are ready to help perfect any smile.
Schedule a Free, In-Person Consultation for a Child
Schedule a Free, In-Person Consultation for an Adult
Submit Photos of Your Smile for a Free Online Consultation
You can also call us at 402-489-8841 to schedule.
Or fill out the form. We’ll contact you.
When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. If you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email. Read more information.
By requesting a consultation through email you’re accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.