At Lincoln Orthodontics, we strive to provide the highest quality of orthodontics care in an environment that will make you feel valued. We strive to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime.
Drs. Harre and Willett have the unique expertise and experience to provide excellent results in an amazing atmosphere. Since 1995, Lincoln Orthodontics (formerly Harre Orthodontics) has offered families in Lincoln and the surrounding communities a comfortable, positive, energetic, and rewarding treatment experience. Our caring and friendly team will go the extra mile to make you feel at home and happy.
We are proud of what we provide each of our patients:
- Leading edge orthodontic care with choices:
- Drs. Harre and Willett both practiced as general dentists prior to completing their 30 months of additional specialty training to be Certified Orthodontists. They will work closely with your general dentist and they encourage routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home to compliment your new smile.
- We provide flexible scheduling options.
- Affordable treatment options with flexible, no interest payment programs are available. We offer personalized financial arrangements for you and your family.
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans. Orthodontic insurance is tricky to navigate, and we are happy to:
- verify orthodontic insurance benefits
- submit claims for treatment prescribed
- take payment directly from the insurance company
- We communicate openly with our patients and encourage parents and family to attend and participate at appointments.
- Education is an important aspect of orthodontic treatment. Drs. Harre and Willett take the time to see each patient at every treatment appointment and educating you and your family about your diagnosis and plan is critical to our success.
- Patient safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice. Our sterilization procedures provide a whole new level of protection to our patients. We deliver the highest standard of sterilization in dentistry.
- Protecting your investment in orthodontic treatment is as important and pursuing the treatment and we provide each patient with multiple forms of retention and continue to see you even after the appliances are removed!
We believe a beautiful, confident smile is a possibility for you. Let us impress you and give you the smile of your dreams!