Let’s Get Started!
At Lincoln Orthodontics
We welcome all first-time visitors. Whether it’s for the kids or for you, we are ready to help perfect any smile. To begin this process, we provide a free in-person consultation exam to find the best treatment plan for your smile. If you prefer an online consult, we have that too!
Fill out this form to schedule your free in-person consultation appointment, or select the online option and send us photos of your teeth. We are so excited to meet you and your smile.
You can also call us at 402-489-8841 to schedule.
When we send you an email, or you send us an email, the information sent is not encrypted. That means a third party may be able to access the information and read it since it is transmitted over the Internet. If you receive an email, someone may be able to access your email account and read it.
- HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HIPAA was passed by the U.S. government in 1996 in order to establish privacy and security protections for health information
- Information stored on our computers is encrypted.
- Most popular email services (ex. Hotmail®, Gmail®, Yahoo®) do not utilize encrypted email.
- Email is a very popular and convenient way to communicate for a lot of people, so in their latest modification to the HIPAA act, the federal government provided guidance on email and HIPAA.
- The guidelines state that if a patient has been made aware of the risks of unencrypted email, and that same patient provides consent to receive health information via email, then a health entity may send that patient personal medical information via unencrypted email.Read more information.
By requesting a consultation through email you’re accepting the terms and conditions of utilizing non-encrypted email to communicate health information.