Lincoln Orthodontics understands that your smile is unique – and so is your journey to a healthy (and practically perfect) smile. If orthodontic treatment is something you’re considering, the first step on your journey is an orthodontic consultation with Dr. Willett. Not only is your braces consultation cost-free, but Lincoln Orthodontics strives to ensure the entire experience is stress-free, too.
Braces, or any orthodontic treatment, can be a big decision to make – no matter what age you are. Whether you’re a child or an adult, Lincoln Orthodontics will treat you all the same – always aiming to lighten the often overwhelming load that comes with starting orthodontic treatment.
Insurance coverage and total cost is another common concern for patients, and during your consultation, you’ll be fully informed of the costs and payment options. We’ll even work with you to find a financial plan that works for you. At the end of the day, our free orthodontics consultation is all about discovering the best plan of action going forward.
Orthodontic Consultation Primer
At Lincoln Orthodontics, the first step in any patient journey is to feel at home when you walk in the door. We’ll introduce you to the team and lead you through our office. New patient consultations are scheduled for up to one hour and include the following:
- 3D X-ray, also known as a CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography)
- Photos of your teeth
- An oral exam by Dr. Willett
- Plenty of time for you to ask questions and for us to know your concerns
Only after we’ve taken the time to get to know you and review your oral health records will we develop a general idea for your treatment plan. Our detailed consultation also includes a brief discussion about payment options and insurance. We try to avoid any situation where treatment is denied solely because of cost. We have a lot of financial solutions available to us.
Know Your Options
Evaluating the oral health of your teeth is the top priority for Dr. Willett and her team whenever you come in for a visit. Orthodontics consultations, in particular, are critical because the Lincoln Orthodontics team’s process is laser-focused on developing a treatment plan for your specific needs. Our consultations also allow you to communicate your wants and needs. Braces options, for instance, are fully explained in every orthodontic consultation, as well as how a particular treatment choice might fit your aesthetic, medical, and lifestyle needs.
- Metal Braces: A classic braces option. Long lasting, durable, metal brackets with metal archwire threaded through the brackets with hooks, orthodontic bands, o-rings, and elastics – if needed for bite correction.
- Ceramic Braces: A clear braces option. Durable, clear brackets meant to blend with the color of your teeth. Similar in dimension to metal brackets, but are less visible. Come with clear o-rings, and elastics – again, if needed for bite correction.
- InBrace: A new, truly invisible braces option. InBrace® lingual braces use a Smartwire®, which is applied to the back of your teeth. You can start seeing results in just weeks! Lincoln Orthodontics is the only place in the city where InBrace is currently offered.
- Lightforce Ceramic Braces: A brand new braces option. Created as a clear braces choice, but has the customization of aligners, and the lifestyle and efficiency of braces. 3D printed and custom to your teeth, mouth, and treatment plan.
Why You Should Consider Braces
Braces are essential for anyone who needs to correct bite problems. By straightening your teeth, it’s easier to chew and speak, and correcting bit issues can improve your overall oral health. The Lincoln Orthodontics team is trained to evaluate candidates for braces and predict the treatment time based on the severity of crowding, spacing, or discrepancy of the sizes of upper and lower jaws. Misaligned teeth have the potential to result in problems like:
- Discomfort and difficulty eating
- Gum disease
- Speech problems
- Tooth decay and tooth loss
Beyond improving oral health, braces can address cosmetic concerns and instill confidence in individuals. One of the primary reasons people seek orthodontic treatment is to achieve a straighter, more aligned smile. When you book an orthodontic consultation with Dr. Willett, we’ll concisely cover how braces can address dental issues and lead to a more aesthetically pleasing smile. Aligning the teeth and jaws, for instance, often improves an individual’s facial symmetry.
Lincoln Orthodontics treatment plans include regular appointments and positive interactions with the orthodontic staff to create a supportive environment, reassuring individuals about their progress and the effectiveness of the treatment.
Are You Ready For An Orthodontic Consultation?
A consultation is the best way to know whether or not braces are the right choice for you. We make it easy to schedule a free orthodontic consultation here on our website, and you can also call (402) 489-8841 to visit Dr. Willett at Lincoln Orthodontics. We would love to meet you and get started.