“Best” Matters When Choosing an Orthodontist
- April 13, 2023
When it comes to finding the best orthodontist for your needs, it’s important to know the difference between “good,” “better,” and “best”. There are a multitude of orthodontist options out there and we want to make sure you know why Lincoln Orthodontics is different from the rest, and why Dr. Willett is known as one of the best orthodontists in Lincoln, NE.
Dr. Emily Willett One of the Best Board-Certified Orthodontists
Lincoln Orthodontics is the place to go for modern orthodontic treatment and exceptional care from one of the best, board-certified orthodontists around. Dr. Emily Willett stands out because she exceeds required educational credentials, has years of experience, is up-to-date on the latest in orthodontic treatment and braces technology, and truly treats each patient as the individual they are. There are lots of ways to get straight teeth, but this experience and investment should be made with someone who cares and will get the outcome guaranteed in the time frame promised.
Professional memberships are one way that Dr. Willett stays relevant and informed of the latest advancements for the best orthodontic care. Her professional memberships include:
- Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics – a distinction that only a top percentage of the best orthodontists achieve
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Lincoln District Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon honorary dental society (from whom she earned the prestigious William S. Kramer Award of Excellence)
Dr. Willett’s journey to becoming an Orthodontist took 11 years of training, education, and extremely hard work and dedication. She does this because she is immensely passionate about creating smiles and genuinely cares about her patients teeth, their overall well-being, and their confidence. She goes above and beyond to ensure her patients are receiving the most personalized, up-to-date, and best orthodontic treatment she can offer.
Dr. Willett has extensive training in the latest advancements in orthodontics, such as:
- Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
- Self-ligating Brackets
- Clear Aligners
- Sleep-related Breathing Disorders
- Airway Management
- Surgical orthodontics
- Non-extraction treatment options
- 3D printed and custom braces and appliances
- Digital scanning and 3D printing
What to Expect for One of the Best Orthodontic Experiences
When you first reach out to Dr. Wilett at Lincoln Orthodontics, you’ll start with a free, new patient consultation. These consultations are scheduled for one hour. You’ll be greeted with a grin when you come in, and then we’ll introduce you to the team, so you know exactly who you’ll be working with! We’ll give you a tour of the office, that way you’ll know what to expect and feel comfortable every time you’re here. Once we’ve made sure you feel at home, it’ll be time to start working towards creating your dream smile. Dr. Willett will start with an oral exam, 3D X-ray (CBCT), and photos. Then, Dr. Willett will go over all of the information we’ve collected with you in depth so you understand the reasoning behind her recommendations for your treatment.
The best orthodontists do this because they want you to feel confident and secure in each step of the process towards your new smile and Dr. Willett and our team are no exception. We love when our patients ask questions, in fact, we encourage them! By voicing your concerns and to us, we can help alleviate any anxiety you’re experiencing by giving you real and honest answers. A few of the topics we will discuss will be:
- Any immediate oral concerns
- If treatment is needed now, or if it would it be better to wait until certain growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred
- Treatment options available to correct any concerns
- If any permanent teeth will need to be removed first
- How long treatment will likely take
- How much you can expect to invest in treatment
- What payment options are available to you
By analyzing each patient’s specific needs and creating a customized treatment plan in order to meet those needs, we’re able to produce superior results and a higher level of patient satisfaction. We want to offer the best orthodontic payment options for our patients because when you are properly informed and have all the information you need, you will end up making the best decision for you, your budget, and your smile.
Why is the Lincoln Orthodontics team one of the best too?
When you meet the team, you’ll see for yourself that it feels like a family, and we always have room for more! We love what we do and, together, we make people smile in more ways than one. While providing our patients with the highest-quality, compassionate orthodontic care and smiles that build confidence for a lifetime, we also get to have fun! We take our jobs and patients seriously, but we definitely know how to make jokes, laugh, listen to music, and create an environment that makes you want to come back.
Meet the Lincoln Orthodontics crew and read a quick overview of what they do:
- Dr. Emily Willett, Board-Certified Orthodontist: Dr. Willett leads with passion and grace, and is very committed to her team, her patients, and creating smiles that you’ll be proud of for a lifetime.
- Sara, Office Manager: Sara works hard to manage our day-to-day tasks, while making sure you get the best orthodontic care at Lincoln Orthodontics!
- Lexie, Clinic Coordinator: Lexie oversees clinical team members as they work with patients, keeping everyone productive, while also keeping things fun!
- Becky, Financial Coordinator: Becky is determined to always find the best financial options for our patients!
- Kennedy, Scheduling Coordinator: Kennedy is dedicated to organizing our patient scheduling as efficiently as possible!
- Heather, Marketing Coordinator: Heather helps develop fun marketing opportunities and community engagement to reach and celebrate patients!
- Amy, Treatment Coordinator: Amy helps patients understand their orthodontic treatment options and helps make the plan that works best for them.
- Jordan, Treatment Coordinator: Jordan educates patients in their pre-orthodontic phase, ensuring they’re comfortable with the plan and timeline.
- Chelsea, Orthodontic Assistant/Lab Technician: Chelsea creates and repairs orthodontic appliances and is highly experienced with patient care.
- Morgan, Orthodontic Assistant: Morgan assists Dr. Willett with patients to ensure they are receiving the best orthodontic care possible!
- Emma, Orthodontic Assistant: Emma also helps Dr. Willett care for patients and their smiles!
A Variety of Treatment Options for the Best Orthodontic Results
No matter your age, what condition your teeth are in, or what your lifestyle looks like, we have treatment options available for everyone. All of our treatment options are the same price, so the decision you make is the one that is best for you, and not just based on the cost.
- Metal Braces
- Clear, Ceramic Braces
- InBrace® Lingual Braces
- Lightforce Ceramic Braces
- Invisalign for adults, teens, and kids
Let’s Talk About Some of the Best Payment Options
Here at Lincoln Orthodontics, we offer not only flexible appointment scheduling and treatment options, but flexible payment plans as well. Our team will work to determine your insurance coverage and file it for you. We’ll have a one-on-one with you to come up with a monthly payment plan that fits your budget. We even offer discounts for paying in full. The payment options we offer are endless, and we want you to feel extremely confident in your decision to work with us, without the financial stress!
For patients without insurance, we offer:
- No-interest, easy financing with affordable monthly payments
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted
- Automatic monthly payments scheduled for your convenience
- Third-party financing through CareCredit
For patients with insurance, we are happy to communicate on your behalf with your orthodontic insurance company to:
- Check orthodontic insurance benefits
- Submit orthodontic claims*
- Receive payment directly from the insurance company, thereby reducing the amount you pay upfront
*NOTE: We only submit to primary insurance. However, we will provide you with the documents you need to submit to a secondary insurance carrier.
Consult With One of The Best Orthodontists
Finding an orthodontist that is board-certified and exceedingly kind and has a great sense of humor is tough. Finding one that has great results AND cares very deeply about patients can seem daunting. That is why we think Dr. Emily Willett is one of the best orthodontists in Lincoln, NE. She is all of those things, and much, much more. Once you meet her, we’re confident you’ll have no doubts about this. If you want to see and experience it for yourself, schedule a free consultation with Dr. Willett at Lincoln Orthodontics here on our website, or by calling (402) 489-8841. We’ll always be straight with you and make sure you know all of your options, so you can make the best orthodontic decisions.