Finding the Perfect “Orthodontist Near Me”
- March 7, 2023
If your Google search bar contains the phrase, “orthodontist near me”, then this is for you! Finding a board-certified orthodontist with years of experience, a natural talent for putting a patient’s nervousness at ease, and honest communication skills is no small feat. But you can halt your search and rest easy after meeting Dr. Willett, because she comes with all of those great qualities and more. While we pride ourselves on being humble, we want you to know that we truly care about you and your orthodontic experience, and sometimes that means we have to toot our own horn a bit. So allow us to reintroduce Lincoln Orthodontics finest: Dr. Emily Willett.
Meet Dr. Willett
When it comes to orthodontic care, Dr. Willett exceeds expectations and sets the bar very high. Not only is she compassionate and personable, she also comes with a sense of humor, board certification, and years of experience providing exceptional care to her patients. She is also a clinical instructor at the University of Nebraska Medical Center teaching the speciality of orthodontics.
Dr. Willett spent four years in undergraduate college, accomplished four years of dental school, and conquered two and a half years of orthodontic residency with honors and accolades. Because orthodontic residency programs are extremely competitive, only the top students in any dental school graduating class are accepted. While other orthodontists may have extensive experience, only 10% of all orthodontists have achieved the level Dr. Willett has, as a Board-Certified Orthodontist. To maintain board-certification, orthodontists must be reexamined every 10 years to make sure they are still providing exceptional care and staying up-to-date on advancements in the field. And her training doesn’t end there. She continues to attend professional development opportunities and educational courses in addition to her required hours, and dedicates her time to teaching dental students in orthodontic residency at the UNMC dental college.
In her pursuit to become beyond qualified, Dr. Willett stays up-to-date on the newest, most effective orthodontic technology and services for her patients. She is committed to her patients and making sure each of their experiences at Lincoln Orthodontics is positive and productive – what’s best for them. The proof is in her work ethic, the smiles she creates, patient testimonials, and the entire Lincoln Orthodontics team she has built.
Orthodontist Green Flags
When looking for the perfect “orthodontist near me,” you want to make sure that all of your green flag boxes are checked, because you deserve the best. Here are some questions to ask while searching for an orthdontist:
- Does this orthodontist have the proper qualifications, years of experience, and a board-certification? Dr. Willett does!
- Will they make my orthodontic care and treatment a priority? Lincoln Orthodontics always puts patients and their treatment first.
- Will I understand all of my options? Yes! Dr. Willett and her team are experts, but they’ll explain the purpose of treatment, the expected processes, and planned outcomes so you’ll be more than comfortable and informed.
- Do they offer the services and treatment options I want and maybe even some I haven’t yet heard of? We do! We offer many different services, keep reading for a full list!
- Will my visit to the orthodontist be a comfortable, fun, and rewarding experience? Our team is full of positive, funny, caring women. You’ll feel like family here, and will leave our office confident in your orthodontic goals.
- How do they handle insurance? If I am not insured, can I still receive care? We offer easy and flexible payment and financing options, regardless of if you’re insured or not. For patients with insurance, we are happy to communicate with your orthodontic insurance company!
- What are my payment plan options? For patients without insurance, we accept:
- No interest, easy financing with affordable monthly payments
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover payments
- Automatic monthly payments scheduled for your convenience
- Third-party financing through Care Credit
- No interest, easy financing with affordable monthly payments
- Will I feel heard and validated throughout my orthodontic treatment? Of course. Dr. Willett and her team will outline everything included in the treatment plan before ever beginning the active phase of the orthodontic process, while making sure your needs/concerns are supported. And in the end, the choice of treatment is always up to you!
- Can I expect the best care possible and a patient-centered approach? At Lincoln Orthodontics, the answer is, Always! Dr. Willett and her team’s only focus is your care and treatment.
During your free consultation at Lincoln Orthodontics, we will be more than happy to answer all of these questions in more depth. We love all our patients and want you to feel secure in our relationship!
Lincoln Orthodontics Values
Values are important to us. At Lincoln Orthodontics, we perfectly balance professionalism with fun. We do that by regularly attending continuing education courses to ensure we are providing you with the best and most up-to-date care, and holding fun contests so we can be more involved in the community and give back to our patients! Compassion and empathy can be found in every interaction we make, because your concerns deserve support. We will always be straight up honest with you. You can always expect understanding when it comes to treatment and payment options. We strive to pay the most attention to detail as possible, because that’s what you (and your teeth!) deserve. Our office is equipped with the most current orthodontic and imaging equipment and technology so we can better serve our patients. At Lincoln Orthodontics, we work as a team to achieve your smile goals! We are the orthodontist near you that values you the most!
When we say we’re in it for the long run, we mean it! We will stand by your side, every step of the way, during and after your treatment. No matter what treatment you need, whether that’s:
- Before Braces Care
- Metal Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- LightForce Braces – a new technology that was created as a clear braces option. The customization of aligners but the lifestyle and efficiency of braces: best of both worlds.
- Invisalign – clear plastic aligners that fit over your teeth and straighten your smile
- InBrace – customized braces on the inside of teeth paired with a smartwire moves your teeth with GentleForce™ technology
- Or Emergency Care
Lincoln Orthodontics is the “orthodontist near me” that is here for you!
For patients with braces, adjustment appointments will be scheduled approximately every 6 weeks. During these visits, Dr. Willett will replace any worn-out rubber bands, check your teeth’s progress, and make adjustments to the wires to ensure the teeth are being pulled in the right direction. Invisalign patients may be seen slightly less frequently, approximately every 10 weeks, but these appointments are still an essential part of the orthodontic process. We’ll evaluate your progress, provide additional instructions or change the elastics pattern as we work towards our goals.
We know how busy you are, and your time is valuable to us. That’s why we never overbook patients and always aim to see you at your scheduled time! Although treatment time varies from case to case, the average patient will spend anywhere from 1-3 years in braces or aligners. Be prepared to see us regularly! As you can probably tell, our love languages are acts of service and quality time.
Save the Date
Should we make it official? If you’re ready to commit to us, and allow us to give you the smile and treatment you deserve from an orthodontist near you, Dr. Willett. Schedule a free consultation by calling (402) 489-8841. We can’t wait to see you and go over your orthodontic options on our date.