We all plan for the future in some way or another. Whether it’s five minutes in advance or a 5-year plan, lunch-wise or career-wise, it’s natural for us to think ahead! So, why not add your teeth to that list? By planning for the future of your teeth and making payment plans for braces, you’re not only setting yourself up for success, but your teeth up for straight-ness! It’s a win-win.
Types of Treatment Covered in Your Payment Plan
We offer payment plans for all of the braces and treatment options we have. To make it even easier for you – all of our orthodontic options are the same cost if they’re estimated to take the same amount of time. The total cost depends on numerous factors such as:
- Orthodontic problems that need corrected
- How long treatment will be needed
- Main treatment goals
- If the patient has dental insurance and whether it covers orthodontics
- Coordination between our office and your dentist’s office for special or complex cases
- Patients with unique braces-related bite correction appliances needed
- Custom appliances when needed for the best outcome or patient preference
But, we promise that the total cost will never include surprise charges! Here are the types of orthodontic treatment we offer at Lincoln Orthodontics:
- Metal Braces: Long lasting, durable, metal brackets with metal archwire that is threaded through the brackets with hooks, orthodontic bands, o-rings, and elastics (if needed for bite correction).
- Clear Ceramic Braces: Durable, clear brackets that are meant to blend with the color of your teeth. They are similar in dimension to metal brackets, but are less visible. They come with clear o-rings, and elastics (again, if needed for bite correction).
- InBrace®: A new, truly invisible type of braces treatment. InBrace® lingual braces use a Smartwire®, which is applied to the back of your teeth. You can start seeing results in just weeks! Lincoln Orthodontics is the only place in the city where InBrace is currently offered.
- LightForce Braces: Fully-custom, 3D printed, ceramic brackets. This new technology increases efficiency and maximizes outcomes.
- Invisalign: Not a braces option but a clear, acrylic aligner. These aligners are customized just for you, and can be taken out to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
No Braces Insurance? No Worries!
At Lincoln Orthodontics, we understand that not everyone has orthodontic insurance. And paying the full cost of braces upfront can cause a lot of stress and financial strain. We don’t want this to deter you from getting orthodontic treatment! That’s why we offer payment plans – to bridge the gap and ensure you don’t worry about the limitations of your insurance or your budget.
Fun fact: Dental insurance often covers a portion of orthodontic treatment cost! If you aren’t insured, in terms of dental coverage, either, that’s 100% okay! We’ll give you the rundown of what payment plan options are available for you. Insured or not – you deserve to have the beautiful smile you want!
Pocket-Friendly Payment Plan Options for Braces
Breaking down the total cost of braces into manageable monthly payments is a great way to plan your future and lighten your financial load. By spreading the expenses over a predetermined period, it allows you to fit the cost into your budget without breaking the bank.
For people without insurance, we offer:
- No-interest, easy financing with affordable monthly payments
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted
- Automatic monthly payments scheduled for your convenience
- Third-Party financing through CareCredit
For patients with insurance, we are happy to communicate on your behalf with your orthodontic insurance company to:
- Check orthodontic insurance benefits
- Submit orthodontic claims*
- Receive payment directly from the insurance company, thereby reducing the amount you pay upfront
*NOTE: We submit to your primary insurance. In the event you have a secondary insurance, we will provide you with the documents you need to submit to a secondary insurance carrier.
You can trust that at Lincoln Orthodontics, we’ll be straight up with you about your treatment and the costs! Our goal is to help our patients get the smile they have always dreamed of by providing high-quality care and services, as well as make the payment and financing options as easy and flexible as possible. Your budget matters to us. We will do everything we can to create a payment plan that works for you!
Future = Bright. Braces Payment = Planned.
Look at you making plans for your future! Your future is bright and your smile can be, too. Call (402) 489-8841 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Willett to get started on planning your payment for braces. We look forward to meeting you, creating a new smile that you’ll love, and keeping your budget happy!