The kids are growing like weeds and in the back of your mind you know braces will be in your child’s future oral health plan. Before choosing an orthodontic office, you should consider the benefits of choosing an experienced and board certified orthodontist like Dr. Willett in Lincoln, NE, who is excellent in her craft and fun to visit. She knows orthodontics and she and her team know all about growing kids and their teeth, as well as how to treat adult patients who are ready to get the smile they’ve always wanted.
Expert Orthodontic Training
Dr. Willett has the experience and a passion for giving you or your child the smile you’ve always wanted. Since 1995, Lincoln Orthodontics (formerly Harre Orthodontics) has offered families in Lincoln and the surrounding communities a comfortable, positive, energetic, and rewarding treatment experience. Dr. Willet has spent 11 years in training and in addition to her speciality training, she practiced as a general dentist prior to specializing and therefore has a unique understanding of the entire dental needs for a patient. She is also very committed to staying on top of the newest, most effective orthodontic technology that is aimed at making patient outcomes and experiences better. This training includes:
- Four years of undergraduate college
- Four years of dental school
- Three years of orthodontic residency
Her education is just the beginning. She continually attends technology professional development opportunities and she is the only trained orthodontist in Nebraska to be able to provide InBrace behind the tooth braces treatments. Not to mention, she also takes time to teach dental students in orthodontics residency at the dental college!
Fun-tastic Orthodontic Team and Environment
At Lincoln Orthodontics, our team is full of positive women who are always excited about making our patient’s experience in our office the best it can be. To give it to you straight, we’re fun and funny! From our front desk smiles to our jokes, and our caring assistants, who are helping Dr. Willett give you your dream smile, you’ll always feel a part of this family.
These ladies are great at what they do, and we are thankful they call our office in Lincoln, NE home. Meet the team:
- Sara Nettifee – Office Manager
- Lexie Fintel – Clinic Coordinator
- Becky Nelson – Financial Coordinator
- Kennedy Miller – Scheduling Coordinator
- Jordan Pfingsten – Treatment Coordinator
- Amy Wilhelm – Treatment Coordinator
- Aslynd Holmes – Dental Assistant
- Heather Baker – Orthodontic Assistant
- Chelsea Ortmeier – Orthodontic Assistant and Lab Tech
- Cassie Steele – Orthodontic Assistant and Lab Tech
- Dr. Emily Willett – AA0-Certified Orthodontist
Numerous Orthodontic Services
At Lincoln Orthodontics, we keep our focus on results-based orthodontic care and treatment. Dr. Willett performs teeth-straightening procedures exclusively and constantly works to keep her technique in tip-top shape. Our entire team stays up-to-date on the latest in industry-leading practices by attending continuing education courses. Our Lincoln office is equipped with the latest orthodontic equipment, allowing us to provide patients with state-of-the-art care and exceptional results! The newest technology isn’t just for show for our team. Dr. Willett researches and invests only in the technology that will significantly improve her diagnosis, the patients treatment plan and outcome, or their experience.
Our team provides various services to help our patients get the smile they deserve. Some of these services include:
- Braces – metal and ceramic options are available
- Invisalign – clear acrylic aligners that fit over your teeth and straighten your smile
- InBrace Braces – customized braces on the inside of teeth paired with a smartwire moves your teeth with GentleForce™ technology
- Emergency Care – orthodontic emergencies are rare, but Dr. Willett and our team are prepared to help you if they occur.
- Retainers – we feel like the investment made in orthodontics deserves to be protected. Custom permanent and removable retainers are the “insurance” for the time and dedication you’ve already invested.
- Mouthguards – kids and adults should be able to be as active as they want to be and their braces shouldn’t slow them down or be an issue. Protect your teeth and your braces with mouthguards for contact sports.
- Invisalign – clear aligners are the orthodontic treatment made for busy kids, teens, and adults. This treatment option paired with the expertise of Dr. Willett gets the results you’re looking for.
Personalized Treatment Plans
From the moment you contact our office to your final retainer check appointment, our goal at Lincoln Orthodontics is your complete satisfaction.
As a new patient, Dr. Emily Willett will review your records, photos, and x-rays – to find the best way to treat your individual needs. No orthodontic case is the same so Dr. Willett takes the time to educate and establish the best treatment plan for you and your smile. You’ll then get to choose the type of braces you want – traditional metal, clear ceramic, behind the teeth InBrace, or Invisalign trays.
Our goal at Lincoln Orthodontics is to give you the smile of your dreams. However, we also want you to leave our office after every appointment smiling and knowing that you got the best possible care.
What are You Waiting For?
If you are searching for an Orthodontist in Lincoln, Nebraska, and you are looking for the best, visit Dr. Willett at Lincoln Orthodontics at 6825 S 27th Street, Ste 202 Lincoln, NE 68512 or call (402) 489-8841 to schedule a free consultation. We’ll be straight with you and ensure you know all the options to make the best decision for your orthodontic treatment and the best results.